Are you seeking for the Best 17-inch Laptop that you can buy Under $500? well, you are landed on the right article.
Laptops, as has happened with desktop computers, have had an important evolution offering better options for users. Specifically, modern 17-inch laptops each time have more powerful processors, more storage and more options to do what you want anywhere.
In addition, the 17-inch screens have also improved the format so that your view does not suffer during the process and you see everything clearer.
Best 17-inch Laptop of 2020 Under $500
There are two different user groups that curse laptops of this size. The first are those looking for the same experience they had with their desktop computers on their laptops.
Although no laptop has the ability to upgrade or expand from a large tower, a large number of 17-inch models allow you to expand RAM or storage or have room to put more ports and other features than smaller laptops.
In addition, and this is the most important for everyday use, its screens and keyboards are much larger and more comfortable.
Also Read: Best Laptops For Programming & Coding
A 17-inch laptop is one of the most powerful laptops that exist and can perfectly replace your PC. These laptops have features and functions that make them compete equally with a desktop computer.
With the increasing performance increase in smaller systems, laptops of this size have been specializing in video games. Next, and based on our research and experience, we show you some of the best 17-inch laptops classified by different budgets, features, and uses.
What’s the Best 17-inch Laptop Under 500 Dollars
Within today’s laptops, the largest screen size corresponds to 17-inch models. Equipment that, for the most part, is in the gaming line, although the truth is that there are also conventional alternatives.
Anyway, with the advice of our guide to buying the best 17-inch laptop under 500 dollars, you will have the necessary details to assess any type of equipment and adjust its characteristics to your specific needs.
Top Quality | 5-Star Rating | Affordable Price
|Laptop Name||Screen Size (in)||CPU||RAM||Price $$|
|Lenovo Ideapad 320||17.3||7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U||8 GB of DDR4|
|HP Pavilion 17-ar050wm Cheap Priced||17.3||Quad-Core A10-9620P APU||8 GB of DDR4|
|HP 17.3" Business Flagship 2017||17.3||7th Gen Intel i3-7100U Processor||8 GB of DDR4|
|Lenovo IdeaPad 320Best Budget||17.3||7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U||8 GB of DDR3|
|HP Business Parent||17.3||Intel Core i5-7200U 2.50 GHz||8 GB of DDR4|
|Lenovo 2019 Newest L340-17||17.3||8th Generation Intel Dual Core i3-8345U 2.10 GHz||12 GB of DDR4|
|HP 2019 Newest||17.3||7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U||8 GB of DDR4|
Best 17-inch Laptop Under $500 | Reviews 2020
1. Lenovo Ideapad 320: 17-Inch Laptop Under 500 (Editor’s Choice)
- Screen Size: 17-inch
- Resolution: Full HD (1600×900 )
- CPU: 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U 2.5
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620
- RAM: 8 GB DDR 4
- Storage: 1 TB HDD
- Weight: 4.74 lbs
- Battery: 6-cell Li-ion (2800 mAh) 15 hours
All IdeaPad 320 family notebooks are designed to make life easier. Handle all tasks easily. Pre-installed Windows 10 Home, Cortana’s personal help is available, allowing you to open the application and answer questions, whether written or spoken.
From the new streamlined design to a cleaner desktop interface, you can realize the simplicity of IdeaPad 320. The biggest challenge you face is choosing the perfect color.
- Its minimalist design reminds me of the exclusive model, even though the quality of construction
- Both the cover and the screen frame would be matt black
- The work area of the Platinum Silver versions would also have a brushed finish, while the base and cover would have a dark gray finish, and the screen frame would be black.
- Protective finish to prevent wear, rubber details added to the base to maximize durability and extend product life.
- Superfast responsiveness and reliable performance with 7th generation Intel Core i5-7200U processor and 8GB DDR4 memory. Run multiple programs simultaneously to seamlessly transition between web tabs. Multitasking can be performed easily.
- IdeaPad 320 offers high resolution resolution and has glare protection technology. Enjoy true visual clarity while watching movies and browsing the web.
- Vivid resolution on a 17-inch display The IdeaPad 320 offers HD + 1600 x 900 resolution and anti-glare technology on a 17-inch display. Enjoy true visual clarity when watching movies and browsing the web.
- A 1TB hard drive stores songs, documents, programs, and settings. Redesigned touch panel to improve responsiveness Redesigned the IdeaPad 320 touch panel to improve the user experience with multi-finger gestures. Touch, click, zoom: I feel the difference.
- The IdeaPad 320 comes with a DVD drive so you can watch your favorite movies and music.
- With a speaker optimized for Dolby audio, the IdeaPad 320 provides clear sound and distorts interference at any volume. Stream your favorite playlist or video chat with your family. You can hear all the details.
- Wireless AC (802.11ac) for high performance wireless networks. Access wireless networks, share files, browse the web, exchange emails. Fully compatible with 802.11a / b / g / n.\
- Wired networks are also compatible. Play and burn DVDs and CDs.
- Bluetooth 4.1 wireless technology on Windows 10 system. Allows short-range wireless data transfer up to 30 feet with other Bluetooth-enabled devices such as smartphones, speakers, and printers.
2. HP Pavilion 17-ar050wm Best Budget Laptop Under 500
- Screen Size: 17-inch
- Resolution: Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- CPU: Quad-Core A10-9620P APU
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R5
- RAM: 8 GB DDR 4
- Storage: 1 TB HDD
- Weight: 5.27 lbs
- Battery: 6-cell Li-ion (2800 mAh) 15 hours
The HP Pavilion 17-AR050WM is a 17.3-inch laptop with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080. Equipped with 8GB memory and 1TB hard drive.
It has an AMD A10-9620P 2.5GHz processor and an AMD Radeon R5 video adapter, but no dedicated video memory. Tested with Windows 10 Home installed.
Also Read: Best Laptops For Graphic Designing
- Pavilion 17 is silver and looks like an elegant and smooth machine. Curved edges and aerodynamic slots add elegance that is hard to see on affordable models. Elegance traces back to HP’s most expensive Envy series.
- This aspect is achieved through a painting operation that modifies the usual plastic body for some aluminum finishes and shines the laptop body in silver.
- The advanced components are designed from start to finish to increase efficiency. As a result, the Crucial MX500 consumes little energy and offers a high price-quality ratio without the need for funding plans.
- Experience a faster, cooler and quieter computer at home or at your desk. You may wonder how you can handle hard drives.
- With 1TB HDD you can store large amounts of photos, music, and videos comfortably and safely. Quick access to media, work, and design so you can share at the speed of life.
- I need to explain a bit about the processor advertised as 3.4 GHz The actual base processor that comes with the device is the AMD A10-9620P 2.5 GHz processor, but it can be increased to 3.4 GHz.
- HP will continue to use high-end IPS displays with full HD resolution 1920×1020 pixels. Manufacturers use matte panels to reduce reflections.
- A brightness of about 292 cd / m² is sufficient. The contrast of 1144: 1 has been improved. Thanks to the good black value of 0.27 cd / m², black looks very deep.
- It has an HP TrueVision HD camera with a built-in digital microphone.
- Its incorporates an SD memory card reader for digital photography
- It has one Type-C USB ports on the laptop. There is an HDMI output for connecting to an HDTV.
- You can connect to the Internet using an 802.11n router that uses the old WiFi standard, or an 802.11ac router that uses the latest high-speed WiFi standard
- Screen Size: 17.3-inch
- Resolution: Full HD (1366×768)
- CPU: 7th Gen Intel i3-7100U Processor
- Graphics: Intel 520 Graphics
- RAM: 8 GB DDR 4
- Storage: 1 TB HDD
- Weight: 5.6 lbs
- Battery: 6-cell Li-ion 9-hours
If you get a 17.3-inch big-screen laptop, this will, of course affect the weight. This large screen model is 5.6 pounds (2.54 kg). In terms of price, this is a relatively cheap gaming laptop that costs less than $500.
- The blackish silver color of this laptop looks professional when used.
- It very solid build quality
- You can smothly run the latest Operating system: Windows 10 Home with great performance
- It has the Processor of 7th Generation Intel Core i3-7100U which help you smothly run the programs
- The Display: 17.3-inch diagonal HD+ SVA BrightView WLED-backlit Display (1600×900)
- The RAM is 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM (1 DIMM) which is enough to run any software and games
- It have the Hard drive of 1TB 5400RPM Serial ATA hard drive
- The Graphics is Intel HD Graphics 520
- This HP laptop features an Intel Core i3-7100U CPU, and 8 GB of RAM.
- The best 17-inch laptop less than 500 is compatible with Windows 10 Home and 7th generation Intel Core i3.
- The 17.3-inch widescreen is also compatible with HD + SVA BrightView WLED displays for easy viewing.
- The laptop is also designed with Intel HD graphics, so you get better images.
- It has 1TB 5400rpm SATA hard drives.
- It has USB 3.0 Type-A x 2, USB 3.1 Type-C x 1, HDMI x 1, headphone / microphone connector x 1
- Other features include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and full HD display. This machine provides a 6-cell battery with good synchronization.
4. Lenovo IdeaPad 320 Best for Gaming
- Screen Size: 17-inch
- Resolution: Full HD ( 1600 x 900)
- CPU: 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U
- Graphics: GPU/VPU HD Graphics 620
- RAM: 8 GB DDR 3
- Storage: 1 TB HDD
- Weight: 6.16 lbs
- Battery: 2 Cell 30Whr 5 hours
A 15-inch laptop for just Under $500 is surely the best price on the market you will find, in addition, Lenovo is a brand of certain prestige, I personally have not had anything of this brand, but I know people and are very happy with the brand.
To me personally something that has always thrown me back when buying a Lenovo laptop is the design, they do not have (or had) the most elegant design, it was somewhat rough, but that seems to have changed with the latest devices that they have launched to the market. And I say that it has changed because the Ideapad can be found in nothing more and nothing less than 6 colors (gray, black, white, blue, plum and red), at this step we can have more colors in the catalogs of laptops than cars.
Also Read: Best Laptop For Revit & Auto-Cad
- The IdeaPad 320’s design is simple but sophisticated. The gray plastic body is vast and empty except for the shiny silver Lenovo logo in the left corner.
- The inner brushed aluminum chassis is painted gray and has a dark gray keyboard.
- I like the webcam on the top bezel, but the bezel itself is quite fleshy.
- It has is a compact notebook , with only 1.7 kg in weight (or 2.2kg depending on the model), 2.29 cm thick, 37.8 cm wide and 26 cm deep is what is said as a lightweight notebook and compact for everyday use.
- In terms of performance, IdeaPad 320 I favor the Intel Core i3-7100U processor or AMD A12-9720P CPU
- The IdeaPad 320 has 8GB RAM and 1TB 5,400rpm HDD which is enoug to run any type of softwares.
- Other than that, I used the notebook with Android Studio open compiling some app designs, Deezer, several open tabs in Chrome and Firefox, Word and Excel, plus some games and was very pleased with the performance of the notebook.
- The ideapad 320 tested has a dedicated Nvidia GeForce 940Mx graphics card with 4 GB ram memory, plus Intel HD Graphics 620 . You can run games like FIFA 18 , Counter Strike and League of Legends at full setting. For games like Paragon , Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Call of Duty WWII
- The resolution of the IdeaPad 320’s 17-inch panel is only 1600 x 900.
- On the keyboard we find well-differentiated and distributed letters, I miss the backlight, but instead, we have the numeric keypad on one side, something not very common in laptops and that is extremely useful if you are used to working with it.
- It is one of the most economical configurations that we can find of the 320 series, it includes Windows 10 OS but it does not include SSD disk, a shame because it could be an economical but versatile team. As an option, you can put an SSD, but it would increase the price somewhat.
- It has a 2 cell battery (30 Wh), which in the tests lasted an average of 4 hours of navigation with multiple open tabs, Deezer and Excel, using screen brightness at 50%. For a battery with this capacity, it delivers what is expected.
- In the connections section we do not fall short, we can have total connectivity with other devices or networks: 2 USB 3.0 ports , 1 USB type C , an HDMI connector , the already classic 4-in-1 card reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC) and an RJ-45 LAN connector for networks.
Designed for durable performance, this stylishly designed HP 17 features a long-lasting battery that stays connected, fun and productive throughout the day.
Stay connected and enjoy with long-lived HP Instant Upload and visually rich display. What's more, you can easily save your favorite music, movies and photos to enough storage and enjoy them.
Also Read: Best Laptop For Nursing Students
- With its sleek and stylish design, this eye-catching notebook is easy to carry anywhere. An intelligently designed HP 17 computer with a beautiful brushed keyboard and color matching hinges looks just like it looks.
- This model has an Intel i5-7200U processor accompanied by 8 GB of RAM and 1 TB of the hard disk to store what you need.
- A model that also has the sober design of HP equipment, combined with the 17-inch screen and the compact design that makes it easy to take it with you wherever you want, with the battery autonomy that is usual for the brand.
- Arranging the screens in order of importance, without sacrificing portability, allows a lot of display space without the laptop moving too heavy. 3-cell lithium-ion battery.
- The bright BrightView display keeps the colors of photos and videos vivid. 1600 x 900 resolution for high-quality images and details. WLED backlight.
- Connect an HDTV or high-resolution display to define two displays side-by-side or display more images.
- The implemented video memory processor graphics provide daily image quality for internet access, basic photo editing, and casual gaming.
- This equipment has the usual autonomy of HP products, with which the battery life is not a problem.
- The DVD recorder reader makes it easier to store your data and make backups with comfort.
- It has an HDMI,USB3.0/USB2.0 ,WiFi + Bluetooth ,Ethernet (RJ-45)
6. Lenovo L340-17 Gaming Laptop
When it comes to games, you can't miss a chance. Therefore, IdeaPad L340 Gaming offers an advantage from the start. Powerful Intel Core i7 processing, high-tech NVIDIA GeForce graphics, and enhanced Dolby Audio always provide a clean and seamless gaming experience.
At the same time, you can see that the opponents have a little more respect for you.
Also Read: Best Laptop For Web Development
- The Ideapad L340 case is made entirely of silver-gray plastic (“Platinum Gray”). The bezel of the screen is black. The upper part of the low furniture and the back of the cover have a brushed aluminum appearance.
- The groove dimensions are correct and sharp edges are not noticeable. It is necessary to improve the stability: The low furniture and the lid can be twisted too much for our taste.
- The hard drive is upgraded to 1TB HDD, providing huge storage space for huge files so that important digital data can be stored and manipulated easily.
- It provides a huge space for storing all files. Improve the overall performance of your laptop for business, student and daily use.
- Upgrade RAM to 12GB memory for multitasking
- The Ideapad works with the new AMD Ryzen 5 3500U (Picasso) APU, which offers more than enough performance for Office and Internet applications. The CPU part of the APU is composed of a quad-core processor, which operates at a base speed of 2.1 GHz. An increase of up to 3.7 GHz is possible through Turbo. The processor supports simultaneous multi-threading (two threads can be processed per core).
- The 17.3-inch matte screen of the Ideapad works at a native resolution of 1600×900 pixels. The brightness (200.6 cd / m²) and the contrast (500: 1) do convince.
- The stereo speakers are placed on the bottom of the device. They produce a slightly hollow sound that lacks bass. In addition, the maximum volume is quite low. Headphones or external speakers are recommended for a better sound experience.
- All the power and performance you need to test your talents to the fullest. Full keyboard with ambient backlight. And a stylish and sophisticated design. IdeaPad L340 Gaming (17) is a notebook for real gamers.
- If the playtime is too long, it may affect your eyes. However, with Lenovo Vantage Eye Care mode, you can reduce the amount of blue light emitted and adjust the color of the screen to reduce the risk of fatigue and eye strain.
- IdeaPad L340 Gaming has up to 9 hours of battery life and can fight all day. Even better, the battery charges quickly at 80 percent in 60 minutes and 100 percent in 120 minutes.
- The laptop comes with two USB Type-A ports and one USB Type-C port, which work with the USB 3.2 Gen 1 standard. This is coupled to an HDMI connector and a Gigabit Ethernet port. The Ideapad does not offer a memory card reader.
- The Wi-Fi module uses a Qualcomm chip (QCA9377). In addition to the Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n standards, it is also compatible with the fast ac standard.
- Screen Size: 17-inch
- Resolution: Full HD (1600×900)
- CPU: 7th Gen 3.1 GHz AMD A8
- RAM: 4 GB DDR 4
- Storage: 1 TB HD
- Weight: 5.27 lbs
- Battery: 6-cell Li-ion (2800 mAh) 15 hours
Designed for long-lasting performance, this HP Notebook with a stylish (17 ") display has a long-lasting battery that keeps you connected, productive and entertaining. day. Link up tasks, or relax and interact with your friends, thanks to an Intel processor 1 and a gorgeous screen. the power to do everything, all day.
Also Read: Best Laptop For Accounting Students
- With its sleek and stylish design, this laptop is attractive and easy to carry everywhere. With its beautiful brushed keyboard and color-coordinated hinges, this sleek 17″ diagonal HP computer is as beautiful as it is powerful.
- A computer powerful enough for navigation, streaming 2 , and much more thanks to the Intel processor 1 . In addition, advanced quality tests guarantee a long-lasting operation.
- The full “chiclet” style keyboard allows you to work anywhere with a 1.5mm stroke of keys for comfortable typing and optimal productivity.
- Enjoy endless connectivity and entertainment with HP’s fast-charge, long-life battery and a beautiful display. Plus, with massive storage capabilities, you can enjoy your favorite music, photos, and movies.
- Watch and burn DVDs using the built-in optical drive.
- Do great things with confidence with Windows usability – better.
- Improve your performance with smooth responsiveness and fast loading times for an outstanding computing experience. Support for resolutions up to an incredible 4K allows you to play streaming content or even create your own.
- Increasing your collection of digital movies, songs, and images will no longer be a problem. With massive storage options, you can back up all your content and have comfortable storage space.
- See your digital world in a different way. Enjoy your movies and photos with optimal image quality and high-definition details of 1 million pixels.
- Enjoy 4K content and play your favorite games in 720p, without the need for a dedicated graphics card. With excellent Intel® UHD graphics, you’ll feel the difference in everything you do.
- It provides superb graphics performance in standard notebooks with faster performance than integrated graphics. The NVIDIA Maxwell ™ architecture delivers fast, smooth HD photo and video editing while maintaining battery life.
- Designed to run more efficiently and more reliably at high speeds, DDR4 memory is the future of RAM. With its higher bandwidth, it improves performance for both multitasking and video games.
- Take part in crisp video conversations, even in low light, each conversation will become a unique experience that will allow you to communicate in better conditions.
- Store and sync your online content with Dropbox. Get 25GB of storage for a year to access, manage, and share your photos, music, and files from anywhere from single Internet access.
- When your laptop’s battery is low, you do not want to wait for hours before it is recharged. Turn off your device and go from 0 to 50% charge in about 45 minutes.
- Stay connected to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth accessories with wireless technology.
- With the world’s most popular USB connection, you can easily connect one of your existing USB devices and enjoy data transfer speeds up to ten times faster than USB 2.0.
- Simply insert an SD or Micro SD card to increase the storage capacity of your device, which can receive more movies, photos, and music, or to easily access any content that has been stored on an existing card.
The first aspect we are going to talk about, as we would do with any computer equipment, is the processing capacity of the equipment. Something fundamental since it is not the same a gaming laptop, which needs the latest of the latest, then a simple and economical 17-inch laptop to work in mobility, for example.
So, we will start by looking at the processor used by the equipment. For gaming models, we should choose models that mount, at least, i5 processors, while for the simplest models, an Intel i3 processor would be enough, cheaper and suitable for those who barely have a job requirement since their lower consumption offers a Greater battery autonomy.
This processing is accompanied by a RAM that must also be adjusted to the requirements of the processor. In gaming models, the usual thing is that this memory is 8 or even 16 GB, reaching 32 GB in the most leading models. In simple and cheap devices this memory is usually 4 GB, although if you have the opportunity to have 8 GB, even better. In any case, what you should not choose are models with less than those 4 GB, since the processing slows down significantly.
Another aspect that we must take into account when viewing any comparison of 17-inch laptops is the graphic quality that the equipment is capable of offering us. And, although visually they seem the same, once lit and in operation, the different components make the difference between an image suitable for playing or performing our daily tasks and a poor image and of poor quality.
This graphic quality depends on two fundamental elements such as the included graphics card and the available screen resolution. Starting with this graphics card, the simplest models usually use Intel integrated cards. Enough to get adequate performance if we don't have high demands. But if we need something more quality, we will find models with external cards, mainly from Nvidia, with different configurations and memories with which to squeeze the graphics of our games and programs.
Also Read: Best Budget Laptop For Photoshop
This aspect must go hand in hand with the resolution of the screen and the maximum quality that it can offer us. In this case, we find three main resolutions. The first would be the HD, the smallest of all and typical of the models with simpler Intel graphics.
If we have a laptop with a dedicated graphic, the least we should demand is a Full HD screen, as it is the minimum at which these types of products usually work. And if we go to the highest quality, we already have laptops with 4K screens, although obviously, its price is much higher.
RAM is one of the few items that can be updated on a gaming laptop and is usually easily accessible, usually by removing some screws and a cover. 8 GB is enough to get good performance to GTX 1050 Ti graphics card down, although there are some games that will require 12 or 16 GB of RAM to function properly.
The laptop memory used is in SO-DIMM format, more compact than the DIMM of desktop PCs. The teams to play have at most two memory banks to have a total of up to 32 GB. Some cheaper equipment could arrive with only one memory bank, so it is a point to look before buying, especially if it is occupied by an 8 GB module and you want to have 16 GB, as it will be lost
One of them is the storage offered by the equipment. The most common configuration is that it offers 1 TB of hard disk in a conventional format, although some computers remain in 500 GB. Enough for those who do not plan to save too much data. But if you want more speed, look for models with at least 256GB SSDs, with which to give the team another boost.
Also important is the connectivity that the device includes. This connectivity leads us to take a look at the USB ports, both in quantity and type. It is preferable that they are 3.0 ports since it is the new standard that includes more speed.
Do not forget to verify that your computer has WiFi, Bluetooth and Ethernet connectivity. Basic functions that should not be missing in any device we value.
Portability and Autonomy
We close these additional functions by checking out the portability and autonomy of the equipment. Since we are talking about a portable model, it is important that the equipment has an adjusted weight that does not pose a problem when taking it with us wherever we want. And that's why the product must include a good battery life, so we don't have to go looking for plugs wherever we are. However, being large-screen equipment and, generally, high processing, these autonomies are inferior to equipment 15 inches diagonally or less.
How to use a 17-inch laptop
Due to the technological world in which we live today, it is of great importance to have at your fingertips a laptop where you can unwind, whether you are going to use it to study, in the work office or simply because you want to have it to play and keep it at home as another entertainment accessory.
In this way, once you have purchased your own laptop capable of providing you with exceptional functionality, it would be ideal for you to have the right information so that you can use it correctly and efficiently because in this way you could enjoy it for a long time. no need to incur additional expenses in the future.
Unpack the laptop
Once you have received your laptop at home, you should carry out a slow and careful unpacking to avoid any kind of damage both to the structure and the internal part of the laptop. Likewise, we recommend you not to use objects that are sharp, since irreparable damage could occur in it.
In this way, he proceeds first to open the box where the laptop is located and then begins to remove the accessories available in it, that is, the laptop, the charger, and the instruction manual, as well as any other type of implements included in the same.
Turn on the laptop and set it
Once the laptop is unpacked, it will be time to turn it on to proceed with the custom settings you want to give it. To do this, you must first verify that the battery is fully charged so that it can provide you with optimal operation.
Then, you will have to locate the power button and press it to be able to log in and then start with the configuration of it. If so, you will have the opportunity to choose the position of each of the icons available on the home screen.
You can also choose the wallpaper of your choice and, as you review each of the options provided by the laptop, it will be easier for you to create folders, archive documents, images, songs, games and more.
Enjoy the large storage capacity
After you have updated with each of the features available on your laptop, you can already make use of the large storage capacity that will surely give you to save photos, files, programs, songs and much more. Everything will depend on the storage offered by it, as some models give you up to a total of 1000 GB of space for you to comfortably archive everything you need.
Transport the laptop easily
Regardless of the laptop, you have purchased, it is necessary that you know that you can even enjoy exceptional portability thanks to the design included in it, either for its dimensions and lightweight, which even allow you to comfortably store it in a bag to transfer it from a place to another without any inconvenience.
Use the USB ports
Using the USB ports available on the laptop will be very simple. In this way, you can install in them a mouse, as well as a flash drive, some external storage hard disk and many other devices. On the other hand, you will have the opportunity to make use of an HDMI output to easily connect your projectors and enlarge the image to a much more visible scale.
What is the best resolution for a 17-inch laptop?
Well, this was all about the Best 17 Inches Laptop Under 500 Dollars, I hope you have got your laptop through my this in-depth researched-based laptop buying guide.
The free fee to ask you queries and give feedback in the comment below.